When We Are Closed
After 6.30pm weekdays and at weekends & bank holidays for the out of hours service please telephone 01793 762 218 and you call will be forwarded or call directly on 01793 646466.
- Please call the Doctor for urgent matters only.
In the case of urgent need when the practice is closed you can call NHS Direct
111 to speak to a triage nurse. Your needs will be assessed and advice offered or arrangements made for you to see a doctor.
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
The Swindon NHS Walk-in Centre
This operates from:
SWINDON HEALTH CENTRE
OPEN 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday & 7am to 5pm Weekends & Bank Holidays.
- No appointment necessary
- Consultations with an experienced nurse
- Treatment for minor injuries and illnesses e.g. strains and sprains, coughs, colds and flu like symptoms
- Instant access to health advice and information on local services
- Advice on how to stay healthy
- Information on local out of hours GP and Dental services
- Information on local pharmacy services(The Clover Centre (detailed above) can provide similar services out of these hours but to avoid delay it is better to phone them in advance)